December 21, 2008

Christmas Movies

I just finished watching Jimmy Stewart (he's such a dream-boat) find out that life in fact is wonderful. I am sure before the end of the advent season I will see Danny Kay sing a duet with Bing Crosby, and hopefully I'll watch Chevy Chase kidnap his boss when he finds out his Christmas bonus was a year's supply of jelly. What about you?

My newest poll is probably the most important of the year, and I really want you to vote. (Thank you for your great turnout, telling us what to do next year.) If you freeze when having to make decisions, I want to let you know that the "OTHER" option is highly important in this specific case. Here are some ideas: Muppet's Christmas Carol, National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, or maybe even Family Stone. . . who knows.

1 comment:

Christi said...

Miracle on 34th Street