December 16, 2008

Huggermugger

We're flying home for Christmas. If you live in the Omaha, Lincoln, Norfolk, or Detroit areas, we are visiting for the next two weeks. Here is our itinerary:

Omaha Friday night (11:30)
Lincoln through Monday morning
Norfolk through Friday morning
Detroit through the next Friday

While I am home, I want to play Huggermugger. It has been a long-standing tradition in our family to play Boys vs. Girls, and I'm looking forward to a few exciting rounds. What board/card games do you like to play as a family?

In other news, Nebraska is winning in my sidebar poll, so if you haven't voted, or have friends that haven't voted, there are still a few days to voice your opinion.

2 comments:

Brook said...

Jay, I'll be in Norfolk the 23rd through the 30th. Let's hang out and play games!!!

Alyssa Spring Corley said...

I hope you guys have such a fun time with your family...ecspecially that new little neice. :)