November 9, 2008

There and back again.

New and exciting things are coming your way! Liz and I just returned from yet ANOTHER school break. You may remember the last break from September. Also chronicled here, and here, and HERE. Well this time, I was asked to be in a friends wedding. Adam Parks, who is adequately described in my old blog, married an outstanding girl from the east coast, and I was given the honor of standing with him as a friend and a brother. The wedding took place in Colorado, and it was beautiful.

Also, because we were so far from Mexico, and because the bordering state to Colorado is Nebraska, we were able to spend the remainder or the school break in Norfolk with my parents. It was such a blessing to be around my mom. We also used the time to catch up with our niece, Addison Ann, and a lot of friends in the area.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't get my 15 minutes.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.