November 26, 2008

What are you Thankful for?

This is your chance to post a comment! I know you read the blog, but do you participate with it? We're about to find out. In your response, tell me two things you're thankful for.

As for me, I am thankful for my wife. (I am now going to mention some of the things that make me thankful; this is NOT an exhaustive list.) She is sensitive to my need for adventure and change, even though she dreads the thought of it. She finds joy in serving me, and goes out of her way to make sure my EVERY need is met. At times, Liz has been known to get very angry at people because she thought they mistreated me. . . I think this is cute. Finally, against any common sense or logical reasoning, she thinks herself lucky to have me, and that is flattering.

Second, I am thankful for Jackie Chan . . .

2 comments:

crystal said...

I'm thankful that I am sitting on a couch in Lincoln listening to Melissa and Crystal sing a over the rhine song,'born' and am experiencing goosebumps.

And i am borrowing on a future grace that you and liz won't be with us tomorrow, because we sure wish you were!

What substitute for turkey did you opt for?

rachel said...

I'm thankful that I was able to spend hours in the kitchen with my mom in preparation for a great holiday. I am also thankful for yours and liz's blogs, which enable me to still feel like a part of your lives. :)