November 20, 2008

Pictures Worth Sharing

Before I get to the good stuff, I want to remind the "Google-Reader" users out there that I have another poll on my blog, and this one is of personal interest to me, so please contribute. Now, without further ado. . . these pictures are from several different locations over several different years. Enjoy!


I just participated in "Crud-Wars" at camp. Imagine a food-fight with 600 people.
In spite of her face, she actually really enjoys wake-boarding. And she's good at it!

Harnessing our "Chi" - or giving our best "Karate Kid" impersonations.
Liz was having some fun with her macro focus.


This kitten was about as freaked as the lizard from above.

Bonding time with Dad.

I married a little cutie!

It looks sweet and all, but she's rubbing sand in my hair.

No comments: