February 20, 2010

Ski trip (part II)

I promised some pictures and I will deliver:


The slopes were beautiful.  They have been receiving 6-7 inches of snowfall every evening, and the routes were covered in a thick layer of powder. However, we rarely stayed on the routes long enough to appreciate that, because we took to the trees in the back-country and beyond the ski-boundaries.  My partners in crime were Adam Parks and Cale Schweitz.  They were not part of the group, but they live in Colorado and made an appearance.


The men from Grace Chapel that included Greg Baker, Craig Moore, Ben Loos, Scott Seebom, Ben Welstead, Ryan Norris, Chris Rahjla, and of course Rob Nixon (the owner of the cabin).  Here are a few of us on the lift.


When I have a chance, I'll get some pictures of the cabin, and a few more of the snow-shoe adventure we went on today.  

No comments: