February 10, 2010

The Google Buzz

For any Gmail users out there, (you know who you are) you've been walking around with a smug expression and a vague knowledge that you were better than all of the other hotmail, aol (insert inferior company name here) users.  Your time has finally arrived.  (If you fall into the latter category, sorry.)

Google Buzz - arguably the new facebook of internet based social networking, is not only easier and faster than it's big brother, it is also more integrated into the day to day applications that people use: blogger, reader, twitter, flicker, etc.

If you are wondering what all the "buzz" is about, check it out for yourself.  Just click on the picture below:


And if you were wondering, no, I was not paid by Google to make this shameless plug, and I have not had my account hacked by an advertisement for Google... I've chosen to do this out of my own geeky excitement for a program that gets me.  (I've been burnt out on facebook for some time now, and the only thing I've used it for lately is it's crossword application - which reminds me...)