November 5, 2010

Long overdue...

Granted, who wouldn't enjoy that picture of my mustache as the top-post for several months?  However, all good things must eventually come to an end, and it is no different with this blog.  I will finally update, and that picture will eventually be shoved out of sight.  (Relegated to the archives...)

Now, what is so important that requires me to blog?  Fair question.  I will answer that question with another one.  Would you rather have a pen shoved through your sternum and then broken off, or have to bite down hard on a metal rasp and then slowly pull it out?

In other news, Liz and I are closing on a house in two weeks.  I only have one picture for you.  Enjoy.

2 comments:

lori taylor said...

In light of the fact that things seem to happen to you, the question begs to be asked....did you break off a pen in your sternum and then bite on a rasp so that you could manfully bear the pain?

And your house if LOVELY. Cannot wait for Dad and I to be ushered inside for a tour and a glass of wine.

crystal said...

Jay! Its amazing. And I only see the front! Congrats.