March 11, 2009

Happy 37th!

When I left my previous blog to start this current page, I had nearly 180 entries over 4 years of blogging. Now I have 37 in 7 months (I think). Apparently I have increased my rate of blogging by approximately 33/year. As a math teacher, I find numbers and such highly intriguing. (do you?) I'm about to do something very unwise. If any of you want to peruse my old blog, an archive of immature and petty ramblings, you may click on this link. If you want to save time and simply read some of the highlights, I've placed in chronological order (newest to oldest) some of the best posts. (by "best" I simply mean either entertaining, laughable, and occasionally deep)

about Adam
G-rated Bible story
likes/dislikes
I've done drugs - the post before this one gives background if you care.
a funny list - awkward, but funny.
a job I've had
my immaturity - sorry for the language
list of my crushes - a MUST read from 2005


I think that's enough embarrassment for one night. Again, do not judge me, this was a younger, less grounded me.

No comments: