September 21, 2008

My wife

Below are some pictures that make me think of how much I love my wife. Allow me to elaborate on them ever so slightly.

Picture 1: I attempted to weed-whip the back yard. The grass was so tall, and the pollen was so severe that I nearly killed myself with an asthma attack, leaving me gasping for breath for 24 hours. As a result, Liz donned the weed-whipping outfit and attacked the yard herself:


Picture 2: We like to go hiking. . . and sometimes that involves daring maneuvers. Not only is she willing to try them, but she also looks good doing it.



Picture 3: She likes to get dressed up from time to time.



Picture 4: But she also likes to have a little fun. . .


Picture 5: And finally, she's a good dancer too!

2 comments:

Dave said...

Pic 3: You're wearing my tie. You almost look as good in that tie as I do. I should know, I wore it this weekend.

Miss not having you in Lincoln but am excited for your adventure in Mexico.

Dave

Meg Schudel said...

Mr. Jay T!
I want to visit you in Mexico!! I'm so jealous you're there, I got as close as I could stateside; I'm living in San Diego and have been since January.

I loved this post and I miss you guys. Give Liz a huge hug from me, will you? Cuidenles y les mando un abrazo fuerte!!

Meg