September 21, 2008

Blank Canvas

How do you start a new blog? It is compared to staring at a blank canvas, realizing the first brush strokes are supposed to determine the outcome of the painting. If that is the case, then allow these foundations to be the basis of all I blog:

1) I walk the Jesus walk, yo.
2) I love my wife, Liz.
3) I have a wander-lust.
4) Good friends and strong coffee make any day better.
5) I drink beer.
6) Soy Mexicano.
7) My life is complicated...

For those playing catch-up:

Liz and I were married on October 20, 2007 in Bloomfield Hills, MI. We were temporary dwellers in the basement of my sister and brother-in-law's house in Nebraska. We worked at Spring Hill Camps over the summer again, and then moved to Mexico in August. If you want a more detailed assessment, please read my wife's blog.

No comments: