January 10, 2012

Just a teaser...

I promised Liz that I would let her be the first one to post a trip update, but I don't know how soon that will happen, so I wanted you to know that until she gets one together, this is all you get.

The greater the effort required to achieve a goal, the more meaningful the outcome. This trip took a lot of money and over 100 hours of travel time... it made the joy so much more intense.


Dalit families have lived hard lives with little joy.  Only through the Lord, and his perfect LOVE can any hope be found.


One of the village elders said, "In all of my 86 years in this village, I have never seen the people dance.  I have never seen so much joy."


I cannot wait to share more with you after the dust settles.  Until then, feel free to read about our trip through the India Team Blog at: http://gccindiateams.blogspot.com 


No comments: