December 28, 2010

DPP #16-20 and then I'm done...

I've decided to cut this experiment short by a couple of days... I got behind, and then I decided that I've run out of things to photograph. (Honestly, I have TOO MANY things, but they're all in poorly lit areas (old house), and I am stuck using my phone-camera, without a flash, and they don't turn out.) <-- RUN ON SENTENCE?

At any rate, these are the ones I took before traveling to Nebraska (pronounced NE-BER-SKEY). Below each photo will be a brief commentary.


Ignore Chango, this pictures is of the green, shag carpet in the kitchen.  Oh, and also of the pink cabinets.  Oh yeah, also the avocado fridge and trash compactor. (Also, why does anyone need TWO fridges in their kitchen?)


The room we never use. Can you guess why? (EDIT: "One of the room(s)...")


From left to right: 30-06 w/ scope, bolt-action 22cal, double-barrel 12 gauge shotgun, single-barrel 12-gauge shotgun, another 22cal, WWII era rifle (unsure of calibre), and finally in the box under the ammo is a Smith & Wesson 6-shooter revolver (sorry it's not pictured).


One heck-of-an-old Bible. It's illustrated, and printed in the 1800's.


Finally, I want to wish you all a MERRY CHRISTMAS.  May next year bring you all joy, contentment, and fond times with friends and family.  My prayer for the coming year is a new house.  :)

No comments: