February 2, 2009

Pachango



Well, I realize that we asked for input less than a day ago, and that we haven't waited long enough for a response, but the opportunity arose, and we have found our puppy! His name is Chango, and he's a mutt from the street. (Actually, he's a cross between a Shelty-Collie and a mutt from the street.) At any rate, he's our newest member of the family, and we love him!

His temperament is unique. As you can see from the video, he's super playful while he's awake and alert, but as soon as he's sleepy he runs for dark places. (preferably Liz's or my lap with his head nuzzled under our arms) He seems to be good with other people, and likes to explore the house when he isn't sleeping.

If any of you have wisdom to impart regarding parenting or dog-training, we'd appreciate it. We are new parents, and this responsibility has sobered us.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jay and Liz!!! Your puppy is the cutest thing I think I have ever seen. And I am a little big jealous that my roommates are allergic and prohibit me from getting one as well. I can't wait to meet the newest addition to the family.

Meg said...

LOOK WHAT I FOUND! It's Meg Schudel and I'm coming to steal your puppy because it's so cute it hurts.

Hope you and your hubby are doing FANTASTIC! I had no idea how much I missed you until I saw this vid, dear Liz. God bless and know I'm thinking of you.